If you’ve clicked on this page, congratulations! You’re serious about making a positive change in your life and about finding the right coach for you. You’re interested to see if there’s anything about me that makes you feel like you would like to work with me. You’ve also more than likely looked at my photo and envisaged us having a conversation. Guess what? You were absolutely right to do these things. So here’s a little bit about me to start you off:
- My parents often say that I have lived more lives in my lifetime than anyone else they know.
- I have an asthmatic ginger cat. He breathes like Darth Vader.
- I hate admitting defeat on any DIY projects.
- Every day is an opportunity for a new journey. Fact.
- I’ve been to the edge of self-destruction, and pulled myself back.
- I was once flown to Switzerland to make a music single. It never saw the light of day.
- Teaching English in an adult male prison for over a year was one of the most challenging, eye-opening and valuable experiences I have ever had.
- Dancing is good for the soul, even if you only dance for yourself.
- I was an English and a Psychology teacher in secondary schools in a former career.
- I used to believe that I was never good enough. That changed a few years ago when I finally decided that this thinking was getting me nowhere and I raised the bar on – absolutely everything.
- Binging on boxsets is an absolute guilty pleasure.
- I believe I can sing. Unfortunately, no-body else does.
- I am an avid reader.
- My best friend always says she admires my unshakable belief in hope.
- I think I am a funny person. This belief is a constant, even if it has gone the same way as my singing.
Having looked at my picture and read about me, all that’s really left is for you to take that final step and contact me. Let’s have a conversation and start making those changes you really want to make; let’s figure out where you really want to go in your life and how to get there.